The Kenyan Love

The Kenyan Love

Sunday 30 October 2011

Best Worst Feeling

ALL BLACKS,… do u just love it when your team lifts a trophy, a world cup. Especially when you’re having breakfast, n watching….mmm ok, first of all, lemi just cut the crap and salute the Les Bleus for putting up a fight against the host nation. Ile kukaza haga nilikaza hiyo day haikua mchezo.


I had a lovely morning, a power ‘breakfast’(I still insist), but a sad end to the Sunday. Man U mayne, city shitted on my team; after a wonderful morning of victory, came the defeat. That was just the best worst feeling. Thank goodness we beat Everton.
So this past weekend I happened to bump into Frank Lampard, the rich Luo in town: Ok I don’t know if he’s still balling but hey, he got me off side. Every time he kept on telling me “omera, I don’t sout”. At first I was just floating, thinking it was some new word in town, but then I realized it was ‘shout’. Hehehe,.. I still laugh whenever I remember that shit.
Earlier on in the day I was at KFC, and enjoyed the fries more than the chicken. I kinda thought that the chicken was to die for, lakini hata haikuleta shangwe. Afadhali nikule ya kenchic au Sanford, I’m serious..hehe.
The floodlights tournament was packed as usual, though it was so muddy. Mean machine won 10-5 against the Leos. They just deserved it. Congratulaions MEAN MACHINE!!!

  
i really don't think i'll go for safaricom sevens. i hope the syk will come. i really hope. thanx y'all for checking the blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment