The Kenyan Love

The Kenyan Love

Wednesday 23 January 2013

so far gone..the few questions

i'v been all smiles lately; i  really don't know why :-) :-).... ok i know.... i've been snapping to Maasai songs. lol. i really liked the way they did their thing.
So far gone, i've started on a high. I've got no resolutions, just but a few questions that i've been asking myself and friends/brothers/partners
_in_crime.


What i have experienced in the past few weeks, or past month rather, is one hell of a lifetime memory.

on to the 'questions'.....
Have you ever listened to a song, then just used the lines to it on a beautiful girl? hehe:  shameless,... that's what you are..




After reading my bro's blog once more this morning http://www.sebbywasyke.blogspot.com, i just had to write something. (inspiration of some sort).

But apart from that......'First and foremost'(Ferdinand Waititu style), Are we really going to be single this year? Even when we dance to kwaitu music like gangsta's paradise, ......



watu wamekua wakifunguaa roho... shit,.. hahahahaha, aaah, whoever is understanding what i'm saying (jimmy,boggy,ryan, sabrina(sebby), etc... ). TUMEFUNGUA ROHO

I've got to side with the ladies for once though, and say that Men are shameless, especially after having this conversation of being single when some were 'already' whipped.
that even just led me to ask this, "how faithful is your partner?"


All in all, i've decided not call a spade a big spoon this 2013, because when you do,.. you'll gerrit. I got a few big spoons last year, which i don't need anymore
 And as the year even starts, There are some people who just throw the big spoons at me,..when my hot dentist tells me, "Now open wide and hold on" (And i'm not having my teeth done) i just pretend not to get that....
Its just like what my 'female' banker friend told me the other day... "If you withdraw too early you lose interest." yet we were no where near a working day. I'M NOT TAKING BIG SPOONS.. hehe
 
For the ones who drink, are you gona drink much this year? the diced pineapples..

As usual, i will always never promise to blog much.
And to all the broken hearted.... tulifungua roho... wengi wetu hatutaki kua single any more :P
don't let thee niggas hold you back....

haya.. tumejimarket ya kutosha.



I've got to love my country though. I Hope......... HOPE PRAY that we're gona have peace.
hawa maasai walinibamba..... how many ladies n gents are the photo.....

the ones that hand me the BIG SPOONS would say 3maasais n one lady. nkt.. i'm out :-)


HAPPY 2013.


caught ya!! later...

No comments:

Post a Comment